The participation fee – accreditation is 80 EUR (competitors, team leaders and team members). It includes free training 3 days prior to the competition, event organisation, technical video signal, wireless internet signal and logistic support for teams and other services in accordance with the ECA hosting rules.
Entries and accreditation requests must be made by the National Federation using the ICF’s online entries system (SDP):
For detailed instructions on how to submit entries, please read the SDP user guide. Any questions or issues relating to entries or accreditation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the respective deadline.
· Numerical entries close: August 2020
· You must submit through SDP the number of athletes you will enter into each event.
· Please also give indicative numbers for the overall number of athletes and team personnel who will attend the event with your delegation.
· Nominal entries close: 5 August 2020
· Each athlete competing must be entered by name.
· Team personnel must also be submitted for accreditation at this time. These entries will be used to produce the accreditation cards for all teams.
· Entries or accreditation requests sent directly to the committee or the event organiser will NOT be accepted.